Our new Master Files will make your work so much easier!
What is the most important tool a nail stylist needs? A great file! Therefore we are happy to present you our NEW Master Files! For a professional nail technician, it’s really important your file lasts very long. This will have an immediate impact on your salon’s expenses!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW MASTER FILES:
Master Files have been designed to help you work more quickly and efficiently in obtaining a professional result. You’ll work twice as fast as with a regular file. They don’t need much pressure while using them, so your clients will feel more comfortable as well. Especially while removing gel using a Master File 100/100 grit you’ll immediately notice the difference in performance compared to any other file.
Not a big fan of nail drills yet and still filing everything by hand? This file will become your new best friend!
- quick and efficient
- not much pressure needed
- feels more comfortable for clients
- 2x as fast as a regular file
For a professional nail technician, it’s really important your file lasts very long. This will have an immediate impact on your salon’s expenses!
Master Files last incredibly long because they’re made of Japanese sandpaper of the highest quality. When combined with an electrical nail drill, you’ll be able to use the same file with up to 100 clients! If you don’t combine with a nail drill, the Master File will last you 50 clients. Too good to be true? Give it a try and let us know what you’ve found out!
- extremely long lasting
- high quality Japanese sandpaper
- up to 100 clients with the same file (when combined with an electrical nail drill)
- up to 50 clients with the same file (only manual filing)
Easy to clean
Every nail technician cares about hygiene. If you have a long lasting file, you’ll want to make sure you can keep it clean.
We’ve thought about that. You can easily and quickly clean your Master Files using Clinilotion without reducing the quality of your file. You could also use a UV steriliser, but you can’t use a hot air steriliser or autoclave, since it will make the plastic inside the file melt.
- easy to clean using Clinilotion
- possibility to clean in a UV steriliser
The new ProNails Master Files are available in 3 different shapes and 4 different grits
1. Banana - You can easily perfect a gel nail using a banana shaped file.
2. Straight - The classical straight file is perfect for shaping the nail.
3. Half moon - One side for shaping – one for finishing: the best loved shape of each nail technician. It combines the advantages of a straight file and a banana file. You’ll love shaping the nail with the straight side, and you’ll want to use the rounded side to perfect the nail even further. You could however use the rounded side to shape the nail too. It’s really up to you!
80/80 - The coarsest file, perfect for removal of acryl or resin nails.
100/100 - Perfect for super quick removal of gel nails and for shaping and defining gel nails.
180/180 - Perfect for shortening and shaping natural nails, Sopolish, … Using this file you can also finish and perfect gel nails.
240/240 - Super fine grit, perfect for natural nails.
Testimonials by our professional nail experts:
Gerlaine Jaramillo, ProNails International Trainster
"I really like the texture of the new Master Files, and they are definitely more resilient, what makes them very long-lasting. My clients feel the difference, they tell me it feels more gentle on the nails than with other files."
Caroline Bizet, Owner ProNails Premium Salon Schilde
“I’m super enthusiastic and happily willing to trade in my old files for these new ones. I can’t remember when I first started using Master Files. I can’t keep count of the number of clients I’ve done with one file.”
Sandrine Roelants, ProNails International Trainster
“Ever since I’ve first used the 100/100 Half Moon Master Files, I don’t want any other. I’ve been able to use the same file on 100 clients! Unbelievable yet true!”
Back to the overview