The perfect nail look for the Holidays!
Who is Angélique depretz?
In 2010, I decided to follow my dream and set up my own salon in Molenbeek. I have always used ProNails for my own nails, because I love the quality of their products. So when I started off as a nail stylist, I knew for certain that I didn’t want to work with any other brand.
I prefer the Unicum range, because it’s quick-drying and improves the strength of the nails. I have a fondness for bright colours, but my all-time favourites are the reddish pink colours like Bite Me, Sensational and Fanfare, although I’m often tempted to use the more elegant shades like Mai Thaï in the summer.
I prefer to work with gel, because this technique offers the most scope for expressing yourself in nail art. Mind you, I can turn your nails into tiny works of art just as well with Sopolish.
Right now, I’m wearing red nail polish - Irrésistible Charm. I finished them off with a matt coat and gave them a subtle snaky effect with nail art. I love welcoming my customers to my colourful world of glamour & glitter every day.
Step By Step
- Apply one layer of Gellak N°193 Melted Marshmellow onto the nail and cure in The Light. Apply a second layer and cure again. Choose how many nails you want in this colour.
- Apply one layer of Gellak n°191 “Lights out Spot on” and cure in The Light. Apply a second layer and cure again. Choose how many nails you want in this colour.
- Apply one layer of Gellak n°182 Dress Code and cure in The Light. Apply for a second layer and cure again. Choose how many nails you want in this colour.
- Choose one of the nails and apply one layer of Gellak n°182 Dress Code on one side, apply Gellak N°193 Melted Mashmellow on the other side and degrade the colours.
- Matify with the degrade nail effect and apply Nail Foil Mineral Rock.
- Apply a spot with Unicum clear where the purple Flash Stone needs to come on the nail and cure in The Light.
- Draw lines over the drawing with Gel Paint Polished Silver.
- Apply fine lines of Ultra Thin Base and apply the Mini beads Silver and cure in The Light.
- Matify the ring-, little-and forevinger.
- Draw with Gellak N°193 Marshmellow a design of choice on the little- and forefinger and cure in The Light.
- Mix Gelpaint Pop Art Yellow and Gel Paint Red Expression and create a design of choice on the little finger.
- Finish with your favorite gloss.
Back to the overview