Get The Look - Futuristic Flakes
By Sandrine Roelants
How do you apply nail flakes on gel nails?
1. Apply one or two layers of Gellak in the colour of your choice and let it cure.
2. Pick up the Nail Flakes out of the small jar with a Graffiti Brush Medium and dap it gently onto the cured nail colour. Try not to rub it! Place the Triangular Nail Art plate underneath to catch any excess nail flakes. Cure it once more for a few seconds.
3. To finish, apply Crystal Seal and cure.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Gellak n° 217 A Better Blue 5 ml - ref. 24224
- Nail Flakes Chameleon Fuchsia - ref. 24277
- Graffiti Brush Medium - ref. 29240
- Crystal Seal 14 ml - ref. 28483
- Triangular Nail Art Plate - ref. 24285
- Diamond Sponge Tool - ref. 24335
Back to the overview