Semi-permanent nail polish on toenails in 5 steps!
Sopolish, semi-permanent nail polish, the solution for perfectly shiny toenails for 14 days! Ideal for a customer who is going for a holiday?
sopolish SOAK-off system - easy application
Tip: Because of the size of the toenails the use of the Sopolish Soak-Off System is preferred by most professional nail stylists. However, you can also opt for the Sopolish Protect & Peel System. The Vital Nail skinsize 0 was specifically developed for the large toe.
- Disinfect the toes with ProNails A’Septic Spray. If you haven’t done a pedicure yet, push back the cuticles with the ProNails Cuticle Remover and the ProNails Cuticle Pusher and file the nails into the required shape with the ProNails Master File 180.
- Disinfect the toes again with ProNails A’Septic Spray and dry them off with a paper tissue.
- Apply Sopolish Cleanse to every nail surface and tip to eliminate all oily residues. Press the product well into the nail with the little brush, from the free edge towards the cuticle.
- Apply a thin layer of Sopolish Start, seal the tip and cure under The Light (30 seconds). Remove the sticky layer with a Cosmetic Pad.
- Apply a thin layer of the desired Sopolish Colour, seal the tip and cure under The Light (30 seconds). Repeat this step for the second layer of colour.
Tip: Less is more when using darker colours. Make sure to apply extremely thin layers.
- Apply a thin layer of Sopolish Shine, seal the tip and cure under The Light (30 seconds). Remove the sticky layer with ProNails Pro Septic and a Cosmetic Pad.
Don’t forget to make an appointment after your client’s holiday. Count 10 minutes extra to remove the sopolish colour soak-off during her next appointment. This is how you do it:
Sopolish SOAK-off system - easy removal in 10 min
STEP 1 - 2
- Gently break open the front and top seal with the ProNails Master File 180.
- Tear a piece of Soak Off Wrapping Foil between 7 and 10 cm, depending on the size of the nail.
STEP 3 - 4
- Soak a Cosmetic Pad with Sopolish Remove. Place the drenched Cosmetic Pad onto the nail.
- Wrap the aluminum Soak Off Wrapping Foil firmly around the nail and toe. Leave on for ten minutes.
STEP 5 - 6
- Gently remove the softened Sopolish with the ProNails Cuticle Pusher.
- Apply ProNails Nail Serum and ProNails Vitamina Cuticle Oil to nourish the nail and cuticles.
WANT TO KNOW ALL ABOUT IT?
Download the complete Pedicure Manual for ProNails Stylists
Back to the overview