STAMPING PLATES: FROM NAIL ART DUMMY TO NAIL ART QUEEN
Every trend collection comes with matching Stamping Plates, offering 12 unique nail designs matching this fashion season’s geometrical prints. You can transfer these trendy designs by simply stamping them onto your nails as real little works of art. This is how you can easily create fixed or playful prints on top of your trendy nail colours. Before stamping, you can apply Peel-off Cuticle Shield to make sure the designs don’t transfer onto the skin around your nails but right where you want them: onto your nails themselves!
TIP: USE PEEL-OFF CUTICLE SHIELD - NO MORE SPILLING!
The Peel-off Cuticle Shield is a magical water-based innovation forming a flexible peel-off protective layer around your nail after application. It keeps skin and cuticles clear from nail polish while applying your favourite colour, and it makes sure that nail art goes on your nails and only there, so not on the skin around your nail. Perfectly polished nails guaranteed!
Still struggling? Follow our Step by Step
- Remove the protective film.
- Apply ProNails LongWear or Nail Polish to the desired pattern.
- Scrape across the Stamping Plate with the scraper (included) in a 45° angle to remove excessive nail polish easily.
- In one smooth rolling movement, press the Art Stamp onto the pattern.
- Stamp the pattern on the completely dry nail again in one smooth rolling movement.
- Protect your nail art using your favourite top coat.
- Clean your Stamping Plate after each use using ProNails Non Acetone Polish Remover.
- Use only Scotch tape or tape to clean your Art Stam, because nail polish remover can damage the rubber stamp.
Sign up for a Nail art workshop
During our Basic Nail Art, Bridal Workshop and Seasonal Nail Art workshop you will also learn how to work with the Stamping Plate.